Recently when a friend (who previously lived in LA) was visiting, I decided to bring him there since he loves good food and I figured he would want to try something new.
- biscuits (of course) served with honey butter, berries and a pimento cheese spread - absolutely divine!
- crab claws - tiny little claws in a garlicky buttery sauce - just enough to whet our taste buds. we had to ask for extra bread to soak up the butter sauce.
- kale salad with peaches, pecans and cheese - delicious and sort of healthy
- shrimp boil with sausage, fingerling potatoes and corn ... mmmm
- corn bread & butter - good, but I still prefer the biscuits
- lemon ice box pie - tastes like something grandma would make (if she could bake)
But in all seriousness - this is a lovely restaurant for a casual date night or to bring visitors.