Wednesday, June 22, 2016

restaurant review: doris metropolitan in new orleans

(New Orleans, LA).  The moment I heard there was a restaurant called "Doris" I had to try it!  I was even more intrigued when I overheard some locals telling a group of ladies that Doris Metropolitan was one of the best new restaurants in New Orleans.  

So on my most recent trip to NOLA, I made reservations for dinner and hoped for the best - and I was not disappointed!  The food, service, and ambiance were all splendid - particularly the steaks. 

Below are some of the tasty things we had:

Amazing bread bag.  It's hard not to fill up - but do try to resist!

Hmmm I think this was grilled artichokes with lemons - quite refreshing.

Plump octopus.

Tuna tartare with fish roe.

The amazing steak with fancy colored salt.

Doris Metropolitan is what I would consider a special occasion restaurant.  But then everytime I'm in NOLA is special ...

No comments:

Post a Comment