Monday, December 8, 2014

hello kitty gate at taipei's taoyuan airport (tpe)

At the Hello Kitty Gate.
Although I have pretty much gone over the hill, I must admit that I still have a certain fondness for Hello Kitty. I blame it on a Sanrio-filled youth. As a little girl, I used to wear shirts emblazoned with multiple Sanrio characters. I put my coins in a Hello Kitty purse. My pencils were kept in a My Melody holder. My lunch box had Little Twin Stars in the front. 

Now, I must admit that I still have a few trinkets that has Hello Kitty's cute mug all over. So, when Mr. Sazy Rock and I went to Taipei, I was very excited that the airport has a dedicated Hello Kitty Gate, complete with lounge chairs and other displays. This is what it looked like:


The Hello Kitty Gate
Hello Kitty seats at the Hello Kitty Gate.

Hello Kitty play area at the Hello Kitty Gate.

The display window for a Hello Kitty shop next to the Hello Kitty Gate.

There's a Hello Kitty Breastfeeding Room. 

You do not need to fly on Eva Air's Hello Kitty Flights to check out the HK gate. But, you need to have access to Terminal 2-3F in Taipei's Taoyuan Airport (TPE).

As an added bonus, when Mr. SR and I checked in our bags for our (non-Hello Kitty Flight), the Eva Air counter had these Hello Kitty luggage tags for anyone to take and use. It's a free and fun souvenir.
Hello Kitty Luggage Tag.



Have you been to TPE's Hello Kitty Gate? What did you think?


1 comment:

  1. I have been getting a lot of useful and informative material in your website.
    Hello Kitty

    ReplyDelete