Friday, November 7, 2014

parking at park 'n fly at lax


(Los Angeles, CA).  I started parking at Park 'N Fly several years ago whenever I was traveling from LAX for work or taking a short weekend trip (especially if I was flying on Southwest).  The lot is adjacent to Terminal 1 (where Southwest is) and is within walking distance so I don't even have to wait for the complimentary shuttle.  It's nice to have the option to just get off your flight, walk to your car and head home.  I will often walk even if I am coming out of Terminal 2 or 3 because I am too impatient to wait for the shuttle.


There are 2 parking options at pnf - self-parking (which is about $15 per day) or valet parking (which is more expensive but you can get your car washed, it's closer to Terminal 1, and they will have the car ready and waiting for you if you call ahead from your gate).

Service is consistently nice and friendly.  But for parking, I'm simply looking for convenience and security.  I've never had any issues with car damage or anything like that (knock on wood).

They used to have a more generous rewards program where you were able to receive free parking days after a few days of paid parking.  (sadness)  But I will still keep parking here because it's still the closest lot to LAX.


Random tip - whenever I park at a huge lot like this one, I will take a picture of my spot so I remember where my car is.  I learned this lesson the hard way at Disneyland after searching for my friend's car for 2 hours.... This one little tip will help you avoid such a monumental waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment