Wednesday, June 17, 2015

laneige water sleeping mask review

I don't know about you but whenever I am on a long flight or in Las Vegas for a long weekend, my skin becomes severely dehydrated from the recycled air.  After years of suffering, I suddenly wised up and started bringing hydrating sheet masks with me but they seemed to only offer me temporary relief.

Recently I purchased the Laneige Water Sleeping Mask - a cult favorite among Korean skincare products - and I decided to test it out in Las Vegas.  Did it work???


After a long weekend of drinking, sun, and second-hand smoke (I had forgotten they still allowed indoor smoking in Vegas), I'm happy to report that a couple of nights wearing the sleeping mask did seem to protect my skin.  My skin felt plump and supple (i.e., not haggard, gray and sad) after using the mask.  It is essentially a thick gel that you apply over your serums and night cream and leave on while you sleep.  The first time I did it my skin did feel a tad itchy, but I didn't have an allergic reaction or break out.  Thank goodness!

I will definitely be bringing this on my next long flight which I think will be Berlin in July (yay!).  I wonder if it will work on my hands...

Clinique also makes a moisture surge mask, but I think the results from the Laneige mask was better.  

If anyone has better tips to help your skin stay hydrated and moisturized on an airplane, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment