Thursday, February 5, 2015

restaurant review: furaibo for japanese chicken wings

(Los Angeles, CA).  There are times I crave Japanese chicken wings and then I'm reminded of Furaibo located on 2068 Sawtelle Blvd. which I frequented a lot back in my law school days.  

It may not be the "best" chicken wing place but it's a great local spot to have some beer/sake, chicken wings (with loads of white pepper) and yakitori (grilled meats, veggies, etc. on sticks) while hanging out with friends for hours on end.  (Note: my favorite LA chicken wing place is probably Kyochon in Koreatown, but it's such a sterile, dull location that I only do takeout.) 



I recently met sazy rock there for a pre-dinner drink and snack and was overcome with nostalgia.  My husband has never been to Furaibo before so I will have to remedy that soon!  Now I just have to round up some chicken wing lovers.....



2 comments:

  1. Hello, I also would like to comment over all the points mentioned in this blog. I agree with essence of few point but somewhere I found myself on other place. I hope, there might little opinion of others as well. Japanese noodle in St Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is in reality great to peruse substance of this blog. An is exceptionally broad and tremendous educated stage has been known by this blog. Chinese buffet

    ReplyDelete