Wednesday, March 25, 2015

more tieks (my bona fide favorite travel shoes)!

Previously I reviewed my very first pair of tieks to determine if they were good travel shoes (see review here).  On my trip to Italy, I found myself wearing my tieks more than even my vibram running shoes because they proved to be more comfortable and much cuter!  Since that trip, I've learned that they are literally the most comfortable pair of shoes in my entire collection (excluding my birkenstocks and Uggs).  And even after 6 months of wear, they are holding up very well evidencing their durability.   So the temptation to acquire more colors was very very strong.

I did manage to resist for over 6 months, but recently I purchased two additional pairs - in matte black and in romantic blush.  And I'm happy to report that I love both of them!  The black is an obvious classic and can easily be worn with almost anything.  The romantic blush is silvery, sparkly, and adorable and can be worn with dressier outfits.  And as expected, they are both wonderfully comfortable.  I can't wait to bring a variety of tieks on my next trip - they take so little room in my luggage that I'll have more room for other important things (such as souvenirs)!



Have you tried them yet?  If you are on the fence, I would recommend going for it!  Your footsies will thank you!  (And no this is not sponsored.  I have no affiliation with tieks other than I'm obsessed with buying their shoes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment